Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When Donna and Vic were here they mentioned that once when they were in Wyoming at their son's house their little angel, Hannah found a open gate and wandered out. Within moments a search was launched. Before to long they found her. A kindly man who had seen Hannah and taken her in. He knew a greyhound loose was a greyhound in danger. Before they left with Hannah this man did a little finger wagging and said, "You may have a tag on your dog but with no area code it was worthless to me!" Morale of the story is make sure your tag has your complete phone number AND your cell phone number. I always put my cell phone on my dogs because if they are ever lost I WILL be out searching for them and not at home waiting for a call.

Lika (was Sparky) has a new trick to amuse her new adoptive family. She steals dirty dishes out of the sink so she can go polish them at her leisure. These are such great dogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment