Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Judy and I took some new pictures of my foster dogs. I have Tosha and Mix. As often happens there was a beauty and a dork. Tosha struck a pose and everything she did was calendar worthy. She is really a cute girl. The best part of Tosh is her fun personality. Here is a picture of Judy doing what Tosha does best...be a hug-muffin. When I am walking in the kennel I will feel nibbles on my left hand....I turn to look only to get little nibbles on my right hand. When you get eye contact with her she just beams. She is going to be so great in a home!! Talk about a dog born to be some one's princess. She is easy to spoil and she loves it! Mix on the other hand is a bit of a dork...lovable but a dork. While taking pictures his ears were never pointing the same direction. Despite his long race career he doesn't have that look of eagles. His has more the look of....well....maybe Big Bird. He has never been special yet...I think once he is in a home he will really change. I see him changing already. The days have been long and hot, when I go out to bring him in from the paddocks he is leaping about in greeting and snapping his jaws with joy. Hard to pick a favorite between them. It is like choosing between pretty Sandra Bullock and adorable Gomer Pyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment