Thursday, May 17, 2007

If you hear a dull buzz polluting the air....it may be my brain suffering from being cooped up the last couple weeks doing jury duty. Hopefully it will be wrapping up today (Friday). I am looking forward to getting my regular life back. I have learned a few life lessons this week. For example....If you use lotion in a pump bottle is it a good idea not to leave it by your alarm clock if you are prone, as I am, to use the snooze button. My bed side table will never have the worry of dry chapped skin. Our doves hatched a pair of babies. This happened because when I was going to pull the eggs I made the mistake of handing the warm eggs to my friend. She swore she felt a flicker of life and looked like she was going to cry....so the eggs went back under the mama dove. They look like wierd bugs. How can one baby bird (Cinco, the goose) be so cute and other baby birds be so UGLY? I wonder if that question ever is asked at a hospital....

Waldo...IS ADOPTED!!!! YEE HAW!!!! Eileen is officially our lone available dog and she is a DOLL. I can't imagine she won't be snapped up soon. She has a way of looking right into your eyes and sending the message, 'Life is grand!!" I promise a detailed update on her soon.

My long lost cousin whom I have not seen for 20+ years stopped by as she was traveling through the area this evening. We are getting back in touch because of her interest in adopting a greyhound. As she was leaving she said before her visit she was pretty sure she wanted to adopt but after spending a couple hours with my girls and talking about greyhounds she is sure she will soon have a pair soon. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment