Monday, May 14, 2007

Whew what a long week end!! Between dogs coming and going at the kennel, a 3-day weight pull competition here at my place, house painting, house guests and yard work it is ALMOST a relief to go back to jury duty this morning.

Dusk went home and is settling in His new mom reports....
Things are going good here. Duky Doo has evolved to Dusky Doogle and he is doing really well. He has a few issues with one of the cats but minor so far. We went for our first walk today and a little white dog ran out and scared our boy so I scolded the white dog-This big guy is settling in like he has always been here.

Waldo is out of the Prison Paws program which he passed with flying colors. He is now in his foster home which is looking like it may be the part of the "Foster to Keep" program. His new "foster" mom reports...
Everything is going better than I could have expected. Waldo is very house trained and besides a little curiosity, I haven't seen him put his nose on the counter or on my coffee tables or anything like that. He and Mocha (dog) are getting along great--they are even lying on the floor next to each other!! It's so cute! I'll get some pictures.
Mocha and Waldo are playing together in a much less rough-house way now. He went up to the bedroom to lie in his crate and both cats were under the bed but he didn't even see them or try to get under the bed. We'll see what happens in the morning when the cats go out for breakfast!
Please let everyone know what a wonderful dog Waldo is; he is following me around everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment