Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dang looks like I will be out of the fostering loop for a while. The MRI of my achilles tendon showed a complete rupture. I go under the knife on Friday...full recovery will take months. Needless to say this is screwing up my life in more ways than I can count. We have dogs coming this weekend. I was afraid we would have to cancel our dogs. Thankfully Carol and Judy are taking on getting them settled in. We are still looking for good solid foster homes for a couple of them. The picnic is still on....you can meet available dogs, buy a nice new collar, bid on something wonderful at the auction, eat lunch and generally celebrate greyhounds! There will be some adoptions happening during the picnic....therefore...your dogs must be on lead but your heart is allowed to run wild

On another note....Kelso's Will Tell is now adopted and going to be called Lucy. When she was here I rolled her over to remove her stitches and look what I found. Little Lucy has more ink then just her ears. Some smart vet decided to start marking the dogs when he does a spay. I do hope this trend catches on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment