Monday, July 9, 2007

First thing on the agenda today was arranging Dr and vet appointments. The race was on....first call was to an othro-ped to arrange for an exam and MRI of my tendon. For Pete's sake the thing is probably ruptured but I could not score an appointment until Friday the 13th...hmmm should I worry? So far I am ahead in the race....but only because of a head start. Next I called the vet to arrange to have a dental and an wound I discovered on Timber tended too. An hour later I was in the car taking Timber to his appointment. What is wrong with our system? He is resting comfortably back home...a full dental and surgery $135....my prediction is my exam and MRI will easily by pass that $$ mark and I will get half the service and NO friendly pats. Hands down the dog wins the medical care race.

No comments:

Post a Comment