Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It has been so COLD! TOO COLD!!! We had crazy winds on Saturday night which drifted all the snow in my yard in front of my kennel. Monday after the dogs were let out I went out and shoveled and shoveled and shoveled. I wanted to move the drift on Sunday but the winds were biting the skin and sucking the air out of my lungs. Weather not fit for girl nor pup!! The dogs have been staying in and are getting a little bored. I have been doing more inside games with them and trying to get some one on one with everyone. Today it was warm enough I took Dusk tracking...he did well. Charm had her first lesson in harness and she did great. Pixie, Katy, Brink, Tava and foster girl Run all did a little obedience. Nothing serious but enough to help with the boredom. There is a weight pull and Canine Good Citizen Test coming up in about 10 days. I am hoping to have Charm entered in the pull and Charm, Pixie and Run can maybe try for a CGC. Run has to get better on her down and learn a stay....I think she can. Whoever adopts this girl is sure going to be getting a great dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment