Friday, January 4, 2008

Well 2007 was one of the best years we have had for adoptions. We are ready to kick off 2008. We have 3 nice dogs waiting for homes. Run is here with me and she is a pretty dark brindle busy body....cute and smart...she would love a active family but no cats!! Dori is at Tripps and is stunning but a little timid...she is looking for a quiet home who will adore her. Rocket is in Billings with Bek...she reports she is ready to start shopping for a home for this handsome sweet boy....he likes people but might be best without small children in the home. There is a possibility of some dogs coming from CO....so if you think you might be wanting to add to your family please contact you nearest eager rep!!

Update on Ducky (my girl Tava's mom). Looks like her arrival in MT will be postponed until after another kind of arrival...the arrival of some pups. She will be bred later this spring. I am bummed not to be getting my little hands on her right away but it will be interesting to hear about the pups and to watch them from the planning stage to the track. Tammy at the Nitro kennel promised updates.

The old dog saga continues with Tigger. She has started sleeping sometimes with her eyes partly open. Freaks me out!! I swear I thought she was dead twice this week. I don't think she is totally asleep but she isn't completely awake either...well she isn't completely awake until I rush to her, frantically calling her name...accidentally scaring the heck out of her. One of us is going to give the other a heart attack one day. Crazy dogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment