Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OH my gosh did you all see the picture of Rocket on the available page? http://www.gparockymountain.org/Available.html
Now there is a boy that should be snapped right up...if poor Bek doesn't fall in love with him!! That face! Those eyes! Things here are back to normal. Now that the Christmas pack is mostly dispersed back into their respective homes I have had more time to spend with all my dogs including Run...or as she is commonly called Run Run Fun Fun. Typically I add "ie" to all my dogs names so Dusk becomes Dusky, Sage becomes Sagey....well there is something wrong with calling a dog Runny....I have tried and every time I do it I think of something that smells bad and Ms Run certain does not smell!

The new Aussie girl Charm is doing well. She is smart, fun and no longer the new kid. Already another Aussie in need has joined the ranks. This one a 3 year old red merle girl named Pixie. She was very loved by her family but the more time passed the more they saw that she was just not the ideal match for their busy family home. With a heavy heart they let her go...with open heart I welcomed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment