Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today's agenda included figuring out how to transfer all of my old blog entries from the old blog to this one. I was able to do it without too much frustration. Actually it was so easy even I figured it out...OK Darrin had to help me a little.

The dogs all had some play time outside. They say we are expecting wet weather so I am glad they all got out today. The big lurcher girl Kati who I have been babysitting will be moving back to her home group in Seattle next week end. I will miss her but I hope there is a wonderful spot waiting just for her. My gang are all doing well. On March 1st My aussie girl Izzy celebrated her 15th birthday. She is in good health, is active and silly as ever but her naps are more frequent and deeper. I always joked that Izzy promised me she would live to be at least 18 years...because she wants to vote. Now seeing it just 3 years away it seems too close. Dogs are funny that way....they promise us years but we long for decades...I'd be happiest with eons.

No comments:

Post a Comment