Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yesterday I traveled to intercept Adrienne who was bringing my Sandy to Montana. We met up in Bozeman. When I was almost there I called Dana and she met me in Belgrade so she could go with me. Within 5 minutes of us arriving at the meeting spot Adrienne was there. Dana was amazed that I could travel from Victor and Adrienne from Idaho Falls and with no real set time we both arrived there almost at the same time. Sandy was tired but ate a decent dinner. Today is enjoying laying around in the sun with her new greyhound sisters. She also likes to wade in the creek that runs through the paddock. I will try to get some pictures of her int eh next day or so. Her yip of a bark reminds me so much of me now passed Tigger...the similarities don't stop there. I am looking forward to getting to know Sandy and hope she will have Tigger's 15+ years.
-
Carol and Dan will be transporting Reagan and Bach tomorrow. They got this sweet picture from Bach's new family. We just had to share it with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment