Wednesday, November 7, 2007


At 13 years + 1 Month + 1 week...we lost Chester beloved greyhound friend of Trish in Billings. I never ran my hands over his white and brindle coat. I never fondled his pointed velvet ears...and yet I felt as though I knew him well. Trish's stories and adoration made me familiar with his soft spirit. I hope that now those memories will serve to comfort Trish. When one of our seniors is let go...you can't help but look at the senior sharing your home with worried eyes. Are they feeling OK? Are they happy enough? Do they need a extra blanket or cookie? Are their golden years golden enough? Chester was so fortunate to be truly cherished. We should all be so blessed in our lives to have a love so true. Chester will b e missed even by us across the state who only knew him in stories.

1 comment:

  1. Our hearts hurt with yours, Trish... what a beautiful soul we've lost, and Heaven has now gained. (((hugs)))

    ~ jan & crew

    ReplyDelete