Friday, November 2, 2007

Schist is doing what schist's do....he is splitting....separating from his tail. I expect he will lose about half of it. Maybe Schist really should be his name after all. I suspect you would get dirty looks from people if you opened up your back door and called for him..."Schist!!! Oh Schist!!!" It really is a name that sounds like something you don't want to step in. I guess we should stick to Schultz. Little Jewel was cat tested last night and again this morning. She just isn't interested in that CAT....who can blame her Sigh is a tough guy. Tonight Jewel will head to her new family. I guess I will go on record now as saying....if for some reason she doesn't work out she can come back here. What a sweet little girl!! And almost a matched set with my Iris. Speaking of my dogs....Tava turns 3 today!! There will be an extra goodie for her tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment