Monday, November 26, 2007

Today Gigi galloped across the rainbow bridge. Leaving behind a loving home and a warm spot for her sister. Because Gigi was the kind of dog she was it seems almost inappropriate to shed tears of sorrow. In hope of a fitting tribute I offer this....


Gigi's song

I dreamt of green grass under my feet and a soft spot to sun myself.
I dreamt of no demands....no racing, no puppies and no fleas.
I dreamt of a magical place of kind hands, warm beds and I dared to hope for home cookin'
I dreamt of a place where I would be seen for who I am.
To be cherished and to be told I am beautiful.
I dreamt of a family of my own

I dreamt of you.


Lynn you made Gigi's dreams come true. Our hearts go out to Lynn for her loss but also rejoice in the fact that Gigi got to really retire in her last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment