Sunday, December 30, 2007

I wrote a new bio for Run today and sent it to Judy. I have to confess I was dragging my feet because I love having Run here...but that isn't completely fair to her. She needs and deserves more than I can give her right now. I wanted to write a bio that said, "Hurry and adopt this dog because I adore her"....but then I also wanted to write a bio that was so unflattering no one would ever want her. Hopefully I wrote one that does her justice. She is a very good girl. So many dogs so little time!! The weather is cold and windy. The dogs only got a quick run outside. No one wanted to be out very long. I hear rumor that a real winter storm is brewing. I made soup for the dogs last night. I had a bunch of turkey...added some rice, carrots and threw in whatever else is hanging around....a wilted apple went in as did some yogurt that needed to be used up. The dogs thought it was manna straight from heaven. Good news for them is I have more turkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment