Monday, December 3, 2007

Today Rain went home in the pouring rain. It was pouring rain when she arrived and it was pouring rain when she left for her home. In fact she was named Rain because Lynn's connection to rain. She said many of her life changes have happened in the rain and it is very positive for her. Perhaps it is the connection with heaven...little Miss Rain is certainly that.

KISSIE PUPDATE
She was so hilarious her first romp in all that snow over a week ago. We got a good foot up here on the bench. She was a wild girl racing around. It was amazing the speed she had in that depth. Kissie loves to ride in the car as well. Its now a daily thing, she and Nuzz get to come take the kids to school, and pick them up at the bus stop at the end of the day, and sometimes take rides into town if I only have a quick in and out stop to make. She really enjoys it. Comes all the way up to the front from the back-back. Nuzzle doesn't mind, at least she's not 'bitching' at him on occasion. She likes to lay on the second seat when the kids aren't in the car. She also likes to lay on the bed on the nights Sean's not home. And there are the mornings that I don't rise soon enough for them and the two of them will jump on me. Literally lay on me, pinning me. Its hard enough to get one off, but the two of them, its not fair! They're so big! And usually they are nibbling on body parts, pawing at me, roo-ing, jumping on me. Quite the incentive to get out of bed. And Kissie's nickname could be shadow. She follows me everywhere now. Lays in whatever room I'm in. And she's so close to my side sometimes I actually step on her. I'm getting used to her being there, or behind me when I turn quickly say in the kitchen or bathroom. And I know I'm still not seeing all of her personality yet. I'm still amazed at how she was fostered for so long---- and THANKFUL because she's ours! And she just adores Sean. When he comes home for the weekend, or say from his hunting trip, she's so excited to see him. Her tail waging, jumping all over him after he gives the okay. She just loves him.

All is well in the Hardy house.


Well that is all for me for a week or so...I am leaving this rain drenched state for sometime in the sun. We are heading to AZ and then Mexico. If it keep raining like this we will need a ark instead of a plane to get out of here. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment