Thursday, March 6, 2008

Have you checked out the dogs who will be arriving soon in MT? They are on the available page of the web site. Today is nippy but sunny. The dogs are outside and I am about to go out and do a paddock rotation. Greyhounds get to go out next. I am spending the day working on my stained glass project. You know what stained glass is stained with? BLOOD...that is right!! You can't work stained glass without blood. The cuts often don't hurt so you will be working along and you see blood...DANG IT!!! Right now my problem is keeping my keyboard clean...I have a leaky finger tip. Every spring Judy, Carol and I undertake some craft project to combat the winter blahs. This year is stained glass. Carol finished her huge project first, Judy is nearly done and distractable Joni is lagging behind. I want to hang it next week so am getting busy. Here is Carol showing off her beautiful piece. Last year we all did smaller greyhounds....This year Judy did grapes and I am doing hot peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment