Thursday, March 13, 2008

I spent the day dragging crates out into the sun and scrubbing them. I still have a few more to do tomorrow. I scrubbed all the of the crates in the guest (boarding) dog room and did about half of mine. The boarding dogs have been keeping me pretty busy and I have obedience classes going 3 nights a week right now...its a dogs life. This week I took Sis in to have her rabies booster and to have blood drawn to check her thyroid. She is on thyroid meds and we are just checking to make sure she is on the right dose for her. I have been able to let the greyhounds out for nice long runs during the day. I put my whippet Katy Did out in the next paddock the other day. Katy loves to get them all running the fence like crazy. In 5 minutes the greyhounds were all puffing like crazy with their tongues lolling out of their mouths and Katy was prancing around barely winded. I had to bring Katy in....I was afraid she was going to give the winter fat greyhounds heart attacks. Someone is coming to meet Chester on Friday. It is someone who has had a pair of greyhounds for years and recently lost the last one. She says she would eventually like a pair again. I think we can help her fulfil that dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment