Friday, April 24, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT
Next weekend we are going to have a open house so everyone can meet the available hounds in Victor. We are working on the details but are planning Sunday so watch for more info.

Chevron goes into the vet for his altering in the morning. Dr. Patti Prato is giving him her day off she she can focus on him completely and not have to worry about a schedule. Chevron came with a filthy mouth. I have been working on getting it cleaned up and it is looking better but I am sure he will lose some teeth...which is why Patti wants extra time for him. I will be able to be with him the whole time, which I like. He is such a wonderful guy. I pulled out his pedigree the other day and was checking it out. Turns out his family tree is checkered with familiar names. His mothers line goes back to both of my first two greyhounds...and his father's line goes back to my 3 girls I have now. It is no wonder why he appealed to me and felt familiar.

I am in a little deeper and happy about it. When we were in Colorado I met a 10 year old brindle girl. I asked about her but Heather felt sure she would be spoken for quickly. I said to Heather, "Well if that doesn't work out or she turns out not to be cat safe let me know...I will take her." Last week I got a email from Heather asking me to take her. Sandy is cat safe but Heather is getting in several retired broods and needs the space. I can't wait to see her again. It is all I can do not to hop in the car and GO to CO. Here is the best of the two pictures I took of her. If any one is traveling to Denver area let me know...she needs a ride.


BTW the cute little black girl behind her is a special needs girl. Super adorable but broke BOTH rear legs. It is healed now but she walks funny. Anyone interested in a sweet little cripple? Maybe we could do a two-fer

No comments:

Post a Comment