Friday, October 23, 2009

I am getting really excited about the new dogs heading our way. In particular I can't wait to meet Nitro Tiny Tim. Saturday they are due to arrive. I can barely wait!! Gabe the Springer rescue continues to thrive. It is interesting to me how different they look when they relax and find some happiness. He has covered so much ground this week. Day one he was a dog who was peeing on himself, growling and so tense...now he is a pup with some bounce in his step and an adoring smile in his eyes. I really am proud of him. Aim has had a bit of a break from obedience but we need to start getting busy if we are going to be ready for the show next month. There is a weight pull the end of the month and some of my students and I have been getting some dogs ready. So far we have entries from 3 states and several local dogs are entering. It should be a fun week end together enjoying our dogs. I am pulling with my boy Brink. I thought about entering him last year but he just wasn't ready. He is a intresting dog, his body was mature long before his mind caught up. Now at 3 years I think he is ready to step out of the wings and into the lime light.

No comments:

Post a Comment