Friday, October 2, 2009

It is the perfect fall day. The fires were dulled by the recent rain and everyone feels better with some nice clean crisp fall air in their lungs. Things are starting to gear down for winter and fall into more of a routine. Seems like there is more time in the day to work with the dogs and horses. I am preparing for the last out of town dog show I have for this fall. Today I will be bathing dogs, washing out the crates, packing the car, dog bag and my suitcase, and checking my list twice. This show is in Spokane, I am hoping this weather holds just another 24-48 hours there is rain in the forecast. I am only taking and showing the golden, Aim. We are chasing that last qualifying score to tie up both her title and my lifetime goal. Cross your fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment