Tuesday, February 20, 2007


By now most of you know this is the winner of our Valentine photo contest. What you may not know is there is ANOTHER photo contest right on the heels of this one. St. Patrick's Day!!! You can get details on the regular web site. So plan your pictures and get your little greyhound leprechauns ready!! Here is a note from the Sweetheart winner's "mom"

I am humbled and proud, with all the outstanding photos submitted, to have Sail the Winner in the Valentine Contest.
Thank you Irene & Amber for spear heading this Contest - creating fun and enjoyment with our greyhounds and family taking these photos!
A Greyt big Thank You,
trish

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Trish, I wanna know how you got Sail to SLEEP with that get-up on! My girls would have had it in shreds before I could have grabbed a single photo (I have experience here...).

    Precious & priceless :) Congratulations, Sail!

    ~ jan

    ReplyDelete