Thursday, February 8, 2007

I won't attempt to hide my glee that Lead On went to a new "foster home" today. Glee because their track record of fostering has been....well...in a word, failure. Most fosters end up staying. I hope the trend continues. It has been about 3 hours since she arrived in their home, I am sure she has them wrapped around her little paw by now. HURRAY for Lead On!!

The paddocks are mud holes again. Not only from the thaw but it has been raining and foggy. YUCK! I let the dogs out to play yesterday and Waldo and Lead On both got baths last night. A minor break through with Chopin, he offered me a little grin today. Lets me know he is settling into the routine and is doing well. I know it was really hard on his family to give him up. It was kind of hard on him too. Once dogs get over the sadness, dogs who were really loved do much better in new homes. I am sure he will fit seamlessly into his next home. Judy reports we are getting another return. We should know more in a few days. It is a black female that was placed near Deer Lodge a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment