Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Excellent news!!! The folks who adopted Bella last summer have greyhound fever. If one greyhound is nice....two greyhounds is WONDERFUL!!! The lucky pup who will join their family is Chopin!!! He will start his trek towards home this week end. Anyone out there heading from Missoula to Billings this week end? Contact Judy and/or Trish if you are willing to do part of the transport.

We are also celebrating the news that Lead On (Now called Leeta) has been adopted! I had a feeling that anyone who fostered her would be signing adoption papers quickly. That was part of the reason I was anxious to get her out of here :>)

Tomorrow is my dogs Tigger's 14th birthday...it is also my Aussie girl Izzy's 13th. There will be a senior dog party going on here tomorrow. Today I am busy making dog treats and toys for the pups and food for the people. My friend the photographer is coming out to get some nice shots of the seniors. It should be a fun time to celebrate the old guys.
P.S. If anyone wants to come and surprise us....it is 1 PM....my place.

1 comment:

  1. That's all GREYT news. Chopin is a beautiful boy. So happy Leeta's foster gig turned into a forever home for her. Happy birthday to your senior kids. Party sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete