Monday, August 6, 2007


Today was smokey but thankfully not in the 90's. All the foster dogs are here for a few days. With 5 lovely girls in the foster room it is much like a sorority out there. Judy swung by this afternoon and we removed stitches and did another worming on the fosters. We also did another photo session of the foster dogs.




Here is Kissie and my Niece Emily. Kissie loves hugs and kisses. The other day I was sitting in my chair and I was holding Kissie's leash. All of the sudden she went stiff with full attention. I was a bit alarmed as she was looking near my feet. Her face softened and her tail went crazy and Kissie discovered BARE TOES. I was giggling and trying to get her to stop kissing my little pigs. Thankfully about that time Darrin showed up and Kissie immediately went to him to get a hug and kiss from him. I quickly handed him her leash. He walked her for a moment then stopped to chat with me. At this time Kissie's eyes got big again and her ears went up. She was delighted to discover Darrin had sandals on. Let the kissing begin!!! This girl is a HOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment