Friday, March 2, 2007

Mr. Chopin is ready to head for his new home. He had his bath, gathered his stuff and is ready for a early morning pick up by the Tripps who will make the journey with Judy to Bozeman to meet Trish. His new owners are excited to have him home. I can't wait to hear how he settles in. He is a sweet guy!!

Now about that birthday party yesterday. It was a good time!!! We had a dozen or so people and almost 20 dogs. Mainly Greyhounds and Aussies but a couple of goldens and a cute sheltie boy came too. The pictures aren't digital so I h ave to make a run to Costco and get them developed. We took pictures of all the dogs who came, ate lunch and then fed the dogs liver birthday cake and ice cream. We decided to let the dogs roam free in my big training room. I was amazed how well it went. Only one dog got a little overwhelmed and had to retreat to his car. The rest mingled and were really good. I will post pictures when I get them back. Well I have a early morning so I best get my dinner, bath and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment