Sunday, March 4, 2007


Chopin is pictured here with his new family. Some of you may remember Bella Diesel who went home last summer. Bella looks great!! The story is that Joe (greyhound dad), can not resist buying Bella new coats. Wife Linda, reports Bella has a better coats than the people in the family and more of them. I wonder how long it will be until Chopin is looking dapper in new duds.
The sun is out and it is warm and wonderful here. The hounds are in waiting their turn out in the paddocks. The wall in the back turn out pen is fixed where cleaver little Baghira turned a little hole into a BIG hole in a matter of minutes. Baghira is a losing her extra weight and becoming more active. She is a very sweet and easy girl. During the end of the birthday bash last week Baghira came out to socialize. She of course got along with everyone. Baghira was thinking Izzy might share her toys and treats and was rewarded with a nip on the nose. Baghira jumped back in surprise but made no offer to retaliate....it just hurt her feelings. I like seeing that in a dog. She is a greyhound that could fit in almost anywhere. Sweet sweet girl and oh so elegant!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics & updates, Joni. And by the way, the more I read about Waldo, the more I keep asking myself, "Where's Waldo's Momma???" (sorry, I couldn't restrain myself any longer *g*!) Honestly, that little guy is cute as a button :) (but then, I think that about all the greys you've posted here)

    ~ jan

    ReplyDelete