Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yikes!!! I almost have an empty nest only one Aussie foster boy here at my house. But never fear there is a remedy for that. Next weekend hopefully others will be heading our way. Reba my busy Aussie foster girl went home today with what seems to be a perfect fit home. I am so happy for her!! I have already heard from her new family and they adore her already. Waldo is making himself at home in the women's prison program. Trish reported that it took a very long time to get him in there because he had to greet everyone and get pats. That big doofus...I can just see him doing goo-goo eyes at everyone. I am looking forward to our first report card on him. Zora's new mom wrote in and said things are going smooth there. Seems Zory has learned how to use the dog door and has made herself right at home. HURRAY!! I am being visited by greyhounds Tony and Caroline for a short time while their family move back to this area. In the meantime I am spending more time with my own crew which is really nice. Hopefully this week I can get caught up on baths and prepare for the new kids heading this way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment