Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Just a few more days until the new greyhound arrive. We are still trying to firm up who exactly is heading our way. We are planning to bring 4 (3 girls and a boy). There are always so many steps to orchestrate the incoming hounds. Vet appointments to arrange, foster spots to figure out, transport and when we are lucky...homes who are prepared to adopt. We are confirmed to receive the two dogs pictured below. Our Kansas connection has been swamped by an abandoned litter of newborn pups that are requiring almost constant care....so the news of exactly who is coming has been understandably a little slow. Here is who will call Big Sky home...This is Asp. She is 7 years young and has a home lined up for her here in Missoula. Judy fell in love with this girl's photos. She said there is some spark...Carol and I both saw it too so she will call Montana home.



OK so that sweet face lured me in and then when I found out he shared the same name as my own sweet Aussie boy I was hooked. I will be fostering this 2.5 year old boy named Dusk...yes really just fostering.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sure, Joni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I can just foster....I do it all the time :>)

    ReplyDelete