Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We are making progress getting the vet work done. Yesterday was the trip into Missoula to get rabies shots on the 4 dogs who needed it...and I took 4 of my crew who also needed to be boostered. On the way home I swung by PetsMart and since I actually could get waited on I bought a couple of big goldfish to occupy my then empty tank. About the time I was going to wheel home the phone rang and one of my boarding clients needed me pick up her dog. Of course the 8 dogs that were already in the van were crated so there was just enough room for the boarder to squeeze in the side door in front of the other crates. I felt a little like a circus act when it came time to unload. Dogs just kept coming out of the van.

This morning bright and early I headed down to have Dynamo and Asta altered and a dental. They are back home now and both of them are pretty out of it. Poor kids are so pathetic!! Hopefully the pain meds will kick in and get them up and moving soon. Once Asta is up and perking along again she will be heading home. Her owner is ready for her...yesterday. Mo also has been claimed by the Townsend family of Great Falls. We are hoping for him to head home this week end. The next item on the agenda is to try to get the stitches out of Kay, booster the combo shot and in the morning take the others to be fixed up and made ready for homes....oh yeah and another worming. Next week things can fall into some form of rhythm and I can really start to get to know the new dogs.

1 comment:

  1. The Townsends are SO READY to bring Mo HOME!
    Can't wait ...
    Expect pictues before too long :)

    ReplyDelete