Sunday, April 15, 2007

This week.....Asta is home, Falcon went home and Dynamo went home. YEAH!!!! Everyone is vetted, wormed, and vaccinated. It has been a busy week. The only bobble is Mo has a upset tummy his first night home. Hopefully tomorrow will see him feeling right as rain. I can hardly wait for life to return to some sort of routine. It is fun to get dogs in but it can be a little taxing the first week or so. After everyone left we got out the whole foster dog gang and gave them all pigs ears. It was fun seeing the gang all crunching away. Judy wanted to do some more pictures but I was so dang tired I bagged out. I will try to get some tomorrow. I need to try to get one of Eileen using her nose to open gates....dang smart dog...if she figures out how to open the clips that are securing the gates I will be really be in trouble. Kiki is still finding her way...small break throughs every day. Tonight she was willing to come in with the rest of the girls, before she would hang back and I would have to go corner her to catch her. Kay is really sweet and fun. She was sure trying her best to horn in on Mo's new home. What a smooze!! It will be interesting to see what Dusk does now that he doesn't have Mo to take the lead. It is always interesting to see them emerge the first few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment