Sunday, April 8, 2007

Well the dogs are here, clean, fed and dosed with Frontline. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring them new homes for Easter. It is late and I am headed to bed...but wanted to report that they are here safe and sound. Both Asp and Peachy have been spoken for. Asp got right off the bus and was ready to take Missoula by storm. She was a little disappointed that our idea of welcome was a bath and to bed she was ready to party!! Eileen is taking it all in stride....she is a sweetheart!! Kay is a little nervous but quickly making friends. Peachy is pretty stressed out and scared. I paired her in the kennel with Eileen hoping some of Eileen's easy going ways will set an example for Peachy. She will be okay just a big eyed kid right now. I discovered Eileen can open gate latches when she came waltzing in to find me....HOLY S*#T!!! I am so glad that black dog didn't take off in the dark....she is my favorite girl tonight. Off to bed....If I hurry I can almost get 3 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment