Friday, December 22, 2006

Everybody wants to know how Lance is doing. Here is a short update from his new family.

Our first night for bed, I had beds and blankeys all set up his crate too. He was about to follow me downstairs again I told him to stay and make his bed. He did, when I came up stairs he was in MY BED in my spot, I sat down on the bed and he moved over. The past two nights he sleeps in my bed right next to me. If I move, he moves too, as to always touch me.
Today I was helping my mom with some sewing and I went to the storage room. Lance ran to the door and was whining so much my mom told him it was ok, I was going to be back. I tried to wrap presents today, lance hand to help. Needless to say, we bonded. I love him so much and he loves me! he is sleeping now on his bed downstairs, right next to me.
He has no problem up and down stairs, he does baby his foot at times. I help out by rubbing his other hip. Let me see... not sure if anything else. He is just great and I love him with all my heart. He and I are really great together.


I have been asked if I miss Lance...and how I could let him go. Above you will see the answer to both questions. I could not be happier for him. A person all his own to adore is exactly what he was waiting for. Other good news today. Cody is on hold for a family in Billings area. Foster homes are lined up for Goss and possibly Waldo after the holiday.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear Lance and new mom are so in love with each other. I know the feeling,,,it's greyt! The family awaiting Cody will just love him and Goss, too. As for Waldo, can't wait to see a pix of him when he's full grown...he looks so much like our Wally. thanx for the update, Joni. It made a GREYT Cheistmas present.

    ReplyDelete