Saturday, December 30, 2006




Here are a couple of pictures of Blu in his new home. I spy a bunch of well loved dog toys back there. Are Shelia and Odie sharing their toys? BTW Blu is a blue brindle. For those of you who may not have ever seen one he is brindle with a gray cast to his entire coat. It is interesting to note that dog who carry a blue dilution gene will have gray/blue nose leather. If you look closely you will see his nose is not black.
Goss left early this AM for her new home. I will be anxious to hear the update on how the adoption went. Goss really deserves to settle in and be doted on. She is such a sweet girl. Amazing news is that we have a nibble on a home for Waldo the Wonderful. A family with other greyhounds. My fingers are crossed!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful boy... congratulations on your new home, Blu Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get to meet Blu in person some day. He is so beautiful. I've never seen a grey with his coloring. I hope he and his new family are blissfully happy with each other.

    ReplyDelete