Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Good news!!! Tina will journey to her new home today...unless she fails her cat test in the morning. It is a really good thing that Tina is leaving now, had she stayed much longer I am sure she would not have been leaving at all. She is a dear girl and I adore her. But I will learn to be satisfied with being her Auntie. If the foster homes work out for Goss and Waldo I will be an nearly empty nest foster home. I do have a little busy aussie foster girl who is looking for the right spot. The next bus from KS isn't planned until April!! I wonder if we will be able to wait that long.

Christmas here at the kennel was a quiet event. Christmas Eve the dogs had all had a nice long romp in the paddock and was ready to settle in. They had satin balls with dinner (thanks to the Hartes and Santa Wyatt). Christmas day it was raining and rather miserable out so they stayed in and all had pig rolls to chew on. For dinner they all got a portion of beef stew with their kibble. MMMMMM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment