Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Between the new year and my computer being down a day I haven't written. Not a whole lot to report on the dogs here. With the mild temps the dogs got to be outside a lot today. Many of my boarding dogs are going home so I should be able to get caught up on baths and what not.

A dear friend of mine in Oregon, is fostering a greyhound girl with the hopes of adopting her. This will be her second greyhound. She and I have had a lot of fun comparing bloodlines and notes on settling in our new girls. For some reason greyhounds seem to be almost more bonding than blood. I loved chatting with Pam about Blu and meeting Jan this past fall. It always seems that greyhound folks seem to be instant friends...and if they hang around long enough they get to be like family.

1 comment: