Saturday, January 27, 2007


Here is the gang at the gate.
Lead On, Waldo and Fizz. My Tava is the pretty brindle passing through.

On this nice warm Saturday the dogs got to spend several hours outside playing. I even ventured out to get pictures. The first order of business was to worm the dogs who had not been wormed for tapeworms. Tapeworm is closely associated with fleas....since they almost all arrive with fleas we try to worm everyone with a general wormer and the wormer that kills tapes. Now all the vet stuff should be done.

Ms. Fizz has been claimed and will head for home next week end. She is a doll...teeny tiny and so sweet. She has liquid pools for eyes. Her planned new name will be Bug. so I have started calling her Fizz Bug. I can hardly wait for her new mom to meet her. I cross my fingers her new dog family will love her. As we all know the dog family gets the final vote.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures, Joni--aren't you glad for the mild mid-days? I know my girls were starting to go stir-crazy in the house :) That precious Mal (she'd become Mallory if she lived at my household) is a perfect twin to my Foxy Lou! Could you imagine how nuts my house would be with both Mal *and* DeeDee??!

    Hopefully you'll find loving families for each of these precious pups, and soon ((hugs to each one!))

    ReplyDelete