Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So this morning while I was out on poop patrol trying to figure out the source of tape worms I noticed blood on Waldo....then I noticed blood on Fizz and then another dog. All mysteries were solved. Waldo will be wormed for tapeworms and Fizz will be treated for "happy tail" (a split in the end of her thin skinned tail). In the morning Mission heads in for his vet work. I may have Janelle ride along just in case I get lucky and they can take her too. I will also let Waldo ride along so I can get his weight and pick up some wormer. Then I can come home and start wiping down all my walls that are now spattered with blood from Fizz's tail. Falcon got his vet work done today....he also had happy tail and it was bad enough they took the last bone of his tail out so they could close the end and it can heal. I sure hope Fizz can be treated with just wrapping. It will take at least two weeks for her tail to heal if the wraps will stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment