Monday, January 15, 2007

Today I got to meet the new kids. What a nice bunch of dogs!!! I brought home the 2 dogs heading to Billings (Mission and Janelle) and 2 foster girls for here (Lead On and Fizz). Falcon stayed at Carol and Dan's for fostering. I doubt we will have any of these dogs in foster care very long. It is impossible to pick a favorite. I can't believe we still have Waldo available. He is so much fun and such a love bug. Today I put Waldo and Mission out together for a while. They were stunning together, the two of them are marked similar just different shades of red. Waldo adored having a older greyhound boy to follow around. It made me think of the 10 year old boy who is in awe of the 17 year old boy. I am pretty sure when Waldo grows up he wants to be cool just like Mission.

2 comments:

  1. I want'em all!!! Esp. Janelle and Lead On... but then you know how I love the girl pups :)

    Some lucky families out there will be blessed by these greyt girls & boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lead On would give you one big laugh. She is so adorable. I can see why she was a favorite...everyone who meets her falls for her.

    ReplyDelete