Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We had our first diagnosed case of blog-withdrawal. I am over due for a update. I will try to get pictures tomorrow. The sun is out now but the paddocks are mud holes. I have resisted the urge to let the dogs get muddy up to their eyeballs and have been playing with them in the training room. Fizz is getting confidant and loves toys. She has happy tail and I am keeping her tail under wraps. Last night when she came in she had a flag waving behind her as her wrap had come undone and was hanging in ribbons. It stayed that way for a couple of hours and made me laugh every time I saw it. I will need to re-wrap her this eve. Lead On is WONDERFUL. She grins and loves it when you grin back and make funny noises at her while she grins. When she gets really excited her grin takes over and she gets her whole body involved, twisting and gyrating. Then she really gets into it she will even snap her jaws a little. There is probably no way to capture her silliness on film but I think we should try. I envy the lucky home that gets her. Waldo has been very good. He has mostly given up on mouthing my hands. He was so exuberant he often left marks so that is a behavior I am glad is fading. Between me and the girls, Fizz and Lead On, Waldo will learn not to be so rough. Fizz in particular is happy to set limits with him, which is something he needs. It has been really fun to see Waldo growing up. He is turning out to be one heck of a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, now I *really* wish I could take those girls off your hands!

    Will be eagerly awaiting tomorrow's pics :-)

    ~ jan

    ReplyDelete