Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Taking a picture of Falcon is much more like taking a picture of another type of bird....a duck. I swear! I took several picture of him and at the last moment he always ducked or looked away. I will spare you the failures and share with you this one of him meeting Carol's mini horse, Star. You tell me who is the most handsome. Falcon is very striking with his black mask and tall stature. Right now he is a little aloof but poor guy has had a lot going on in the last week. I am sure he feels a little over whelmed. It will be fun to see who he becomes. He is very passive and accepting with her dogs. Carol noted that he likes to be with the dogs, so a home with other dogs might be best. Falcon was neutered earlier this week and is ready to start shopping for the perfect home. Need more info on this drop dead gorgeous boy? Call Carol and Dan Tripp.

No comments:

Post a Comment